Saturday, December 4, 2021

Footnote

 My heart is  likened to rain

 Seeking the tunes of love in the breeze 

To find a lost part unknown but for the pain

And still seeking in laughing crackling of the trees

 The sorrows that come my way

Are the violin strings that set the base 

My demeanor crazy and silly 

All along with the thoughts I forever chase 

I live my life with gratitude

Yet I seek for something more

I ain't sure I can find 

My beloved when I'm gone 

And this note you'll find 

Know that as serious as I was 

Also very much I was fickle in mind 

A moment a sorrow  caught my heart 

Despair writ all over the part 

Times like this that my poems dart 

Then I call upon the divine 

And for the time being am pacified 

I cànt wallow for long in sorrow 

I ain't the one to be of not in cheer for  morrow 

For so much and such I could take no more 

All this and still more to find 

And so I ask to be to self a bit more kind

So as loved ones meet and depart 

The sun ought to shine till the day depart 

My beloved live the generous life in your part 

Before the ages once again anew a start 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Your genuine comments are appreciated