Monday, November 20, 2023

To father Geppetto

A  promise to someday be

a real human being 

To lie nomore 

nor any havoc anymore 

But how many times will 

I falter father Gepetto

inspite of the shame 

brought upon my nose 

I know you wait on me

With love that I'll better be

Yet for all I try 

I falter again and make you cry 

But not so anymore 

For I wish the wishes true

Of the turquoise haired fairy blue

the promise to someday be

 real human being 


                             Love  Pinocchio  




Written for Friday Writings #103: Life Is a Fairy Tale

And I wish that everyone wish to be a better human being

7 comments:

  1. "For I wish the wishes true
    Of the turquoise haired fairy blue" I love that. Where can I find her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pinocchio's ( a wooden puppet) fairy godmother who promised to turn him into a real human being if he was good enough . And I hope everyone finds a fairy godmother too. Thank you Debi

      Delete
  2. I really enjoyed your interpretation of the challenge and Mr. Pinocchio himself! Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is Pinocchio still dreaming?
    Thanks for peeking in on me.
    Sorry I'm late, been late all weekend. I hope not for this Friday.
    ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing that we can do the right thing is the beginning of redemption (for Pinocchio and the rest of us, too, I think). I enjoyed the voice.

    ReplyDelete

Your genuine comments are appreciated